Council tax

As a higher education student, you do not have to pay Council Tax. You will need to notify your Local Authority and you may need to provide a letter from us proving your student status.

Registering with a doctor

If you are moving from outside the area, we recommend that you register with a local GP. GP surgeries and dentists are listed on the NHS website.