Evening Workshops for under 18s
Music and Performing Arts rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted, October 2013
- "Students do particularly well in drama, dance and vocational courses in music technology."
- "Teachers successfully promote a culture of high expectation and, consequently, students meet professional standards for rehearsals and productions."
- "Teachers use specialist resources particularly effectively to promote the development of practical and technical skills. Students have ready access to industry-standard facilities."
- "Teachers provide outstanding individual support to students."
- "Students participate in an extensive range of high-quality enrichment activities."
- "Links with industry provide valuable opportunities for work experience."
See our new state-of-the-art facilities showcased on Brighton's Latest TV: